Yesterday afternoon I was finally (!!) discharged from the hospital on orders of strict bed-rest. The doctor decided to use an alternative to the magnesium sulfate in order to keep the contractions at a minimum -- Procardia, a "calcium channel blocker". So far, I've only had about 6 per hour and no further dilation than the initial 2cm... so, it seems everything is running smoothly in that respect. That makes us two very happy parents-to-be when our little one gains a little extra growing time in mommabellyhotel. :)
We're staying in Rockledge at my dad's house for the time being since our home is a bit of a construction disaster... that, and we still don't have the plumbing hooked up in the kitchen.
We can still be reached on either of a our cellphones, but I wanted to let everyone know we were no longer in the hospital since I know some of you were planning to stop in and see us.
As far as when little Beni comes, your guess is as good as ours! Hahha. :)
Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and words... ♥
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment