Monday, July 2, 2007

Correspondence between Kellee and I.

From: Kellee
Date: Jul 2, 2007 8:00 PM


Sorry we haven't been up to see you! I've thought about you & Beni every minute of every day you've been in the hospital, trust me. I've also been having dreams with you & him in them. Everything will be alright, I just am worried about you! My car broke down and we've been stuck and in a stressful state from that too these last 2 days. I would have come to see you but I haven't had a car. How are you? How's Beni? Chile holding up? Do you guys need anything?

From: Jessica Lynn
Date: Jul 3, 2007 12:42 PM


Thanks so much for checking in us, Kellee... We were actually discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon and I've just been on strict bed-rest since. He switched me from the magnesium sulfate to a prescription calcium channel blocker which has kept the contractions under about 6/hour and I haven't dilated further since then, so it seems like everything is pretty stable for now. As soon as I pull myself up out of bed though, contractions kick in tenfold again... so still not quite sure how much time we have... hours, days, weeks? Suppose it's up to little B and how long this medication holds up, hahha.

Anyway, we love you and I can't wait to pass on the good news when he finally comes. Cross your fingers! ♥

0 comments: