From: Jessica Lynn
Date: May 31, 2007 8:11 AM
I never got a chance to congratulate you with the news before! I was just thinking about you wondering how you're holding up with the pregnancy? Let me know...
Hope all is well!
From: Billie
Date: May 31, 2007 2:31 PM
Thank you very much.
I just got back from my first doctors appointment! All the exams were very rough but we got to hear the heartbeat, which was sooo exciting!!
I think I'm almost 11 weeks so far, so not too far along, but still exciting.
You're almost there, eh? How have things been for you??
Billie
From: Jessica Lynn
Date: May 31, 2007 5:39 PM
Aw, yes! Hearing the heartbeat for the first time was just... so amazing. I had a perma-smile for the rest of week! Otherwise, the first trimester was horrid, I was literally glued to the bed and felt terrible all the time. Thankfully that subsided around 14 weeks and since then I've actually felt pretty good! I'm at the point now where my only complaint is lugging the extra weight around and a bladder that's likely the size of a pea, but other than that I think I'm fairing alright. (Knock on wood! Hahha.)
Do you have any names picked out yet and have you decided if you want to find out the gender?
The time passes by so fast it seems, at least for me it has. Just a couple more months... yikes!
Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. A joy for every woman...
We'll have to arrange a some play-dates in the future. :)
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment