And, what did our little 9 month old do to celebrate his big morning? He made his first phone call!
So... story is, my father is currently in Russia, and has been away for nearly a month now... well, during a really chaotic diaper change this morning I finally gave in and gave Beni my cell phone to play with. (Cell phones, remotes and water bottles are this child's weakness!) Well, low and behold, he scrolls through my top five and calls none other than his Grandpa! I guess he realizes that it's been awhile since he's has "Grampy bonding" so he decided to call him up to see where the heck he's been! Silly baby, Grandpa cannot receive calls in Russia, but I will definitely shoot him over an e-mail and give him the message.
Beni misses his Gramp-gramp!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment