Since he is now a "big boy" (hahha, right) and weighing in at a whopping 11lbs, I thought today would be the perfect day for him to try out a few of his toys that until recently he was just too small to fully enjoy.
So, we started with his Jumperoo!
He was a little uncertain at first... probably clueless as to why I just placed him in this strange spinning saucer of sorts... (He's still quite a bit too small for it as you can see.)

But when I started laughing at how absolutely silly he looked all slouched down in the seat, he decided why not join in the fun and crack a few giggles himself.


He then decided that sitting and laughing was just too much exertion for him, and decided it was time for a nap...

When he awoke, we decided it was time to move on to his music and melodies playmate, which he's played on quite a bit already, but he's now finally big enough to reach some of the grab-on hanging toys. I absolutely love this playmate!


Beni seemed to have taken a liking to the little mirror attachment...




After a long photoshoot of giggles and endless self-admiring, he decided it was time for yet another nap...

...which in turn gave me the perfect opportunity to share this little play session with you all!
God, I love my little peanut!




0 comments:
Post a Comment