Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Boy, oh BOY!

So... our little pea in a pod has little boy parts! And he's perfectly healthy with all fingers and toes! I'm 2 days shy of 5 months and I'm blowing up like a balloon by the day. Eventually I'll break the lazy chain and post a few photos that can be used for blackmail later... hahha!

We are ecstatic beyond words and I couldn't be anymore blessed with my family (well, I could if my other baby boy was here with us. I love you, Bruiser bologna butt...)

Otherwise, we just arrived home yesterday from Granite City, IL. where we have both been bound and tortured by the world's worst stomach flu... we're stuck in bed right now until lord only knows when. My poor baby has been battling it since Wednesday, and myself since Saturday. It has been horribly intolerable, to say the least...!

Once we're clear of flu-dom, a gathering is definitely needed in celebration of our little baby BOY! :)

We are so, so happy. ♥

0 comments: