Thursday, February 8, 2007

Oh, the joys of OBGYN's...

I've been poked and probed in places no man has before traveled and I've since forgotten existed! Our baby is the least of my worries, hahha, it's surviving the next appointment! Otherwise, still a little sick, ALWAYS dizzy, always in the bathroom, you know, all that good fun stuff. I can't wait for our little one to get here already! And this is only the beginning...

Lately I've been looking mighty plumpish and I've hit a whopping 105lbs (might I mention that I'm short and previously "curve-less") so that's quite a load on my tiny little boy-like frame. Woman curves weigh a bundle, but I make up for it in my watermelon-like tummy...)

I get my first ultrasound in 4 weeks and we may just find out if we're having a little boy or a little girl! Major excitement to come!

0 comments: